Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Love your pet day

Yesterday it was Love Your Pet Day!!! And I noticed it soo late it was actually too late do give it any attention.
But what to do on a day like that? Well I think it is practily normal to have a love your pet day every day, because your pet loves you back all the time, so why shouldn't we.

But what we did was very ok and suitable. Eventough it was really poor weather, my dad took my borzoi girl for a walk in the woods, as she is a big dog with hunting passion she needs that. Esspecially now when we have 2 little puppies walking around the house to take alot of the attention.

The rest of the colliegirls got their hugs and kisses like on all days, and even Vivien got her nails clipped. (But I don't think she likes that)

With the 2 pups I went to a petstore for socializing, and I think they loooovvveed it. They really loved the places where they store dogfoods and snacks, both where trying to look for some bits that where maybe not in a package.

I try as much as possible to make every day a sort of Love Your Pet day! because I love them always!
Until next time
XO
Me with old Star (nr 1) I love her still and on special days I think of her also

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Another great book, and I happen to be the lucky girl who has both of her books. It is the same, but the small one is the first one she published and the larger one is the new revisited one.

Why is this book a great one??? Well this one will explain with picutres to go with it, how the ideal collie should look. All parts of the collie come along while you read this book. Headtypes, what is a perfect shape of a head, what is acceptable, and various faults, in bigger and lesser degree. But also how angulation needs to be in front and back, and what is an acceptable tail! I think that it is very nice that all ellements come in to vision with many drawings,  because while explaining a form in letters, it is far more easy to see for youselve on a picture.

Many beautifull drawing from the hand of Mia are in this book, she really knows how to capture the beauty of the collie and make the standard of our breed into vision.
I do go over this book so many times, and it gives me a clear view of …

World animal day

Today is world animal day!! I Always tought that this was a day that was made up to get some more sales for animals treats.
But I came across a newsfeed, and it said it was the dying- or name day (that was not really clear)  of the holy Saint Fransicus van Assisi. As it goes in the story, he died on the evening of october 3th, but in the time he was living the date didn't change at 00:00 o'clock, but the day changed at the moment it became dark outside, that made his dying day october 4th. Well that was someting I didn't know.

Saint Franciscus was being well know for many things, but i'm not really a religious person so I can't tell much of that. I only know that he was  very fond of animals and he made sure they were ok.
There are also legends that he could talk to birds.

No wonder he was made the Holy Saint of the animals.

Now so many many years later, a lot op people celebrate world animal day, but I don't know how many people know of Saint Fransiscus.

At fi…

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox

First of all, again a long delay in blogging, but I hope to get back on track again

This summer we got a great Snuffelbox again!! And there was a little competition going on. I had to film the unpacking of the box. And not me unpacking, but one of the dogs. I choose Lucky, because when I ordered this box I had to fill in a name of the dog, so I just randomly picked his name.

So Lucky needed to unpack this box, and I had to film it.




There where again some great nice goodies in this box
There was a lollypop, made from beef
a bag of chickenstrips
a supercool toy of a tropical bird, (with sound)
a chewy starfish, for dentalcare
coconut shavings
pet icecream powder (that was hard to make)
very nice box of Renske wet food
and a second toy!!! a sqeeky car

We already look forward to the next box!!!