Animal Event

I'm so sorry for not posting in a long time, I didn't really have the time for it. But I hope to post more often.
Today was an awsome day, I took Scarlett and her 2 grandchilderen to the Animal Event in Hilvarenbeek.
As I never went there I had absolutely no idea what I had to expect. It was soo much fun. So many dogs, and cats, donkeys, horses, pigs you name it.
There where very much stands on dogbehaviour, training, leashes, dogpuzzles etc. I think the dogs had so much fun, and I was very happy that the pups where not afraid of anything at all.
Even a huge fluffy dog (a man or woman wearing a dogsuit) would not scare them. All around the place where demonstrations, one that caught my attention was with a pack of hunting dogs. It was so great to see how the dogs reacted on the sound of the trumpets, and how the whole gang went along with the horses.
At the end of the day we had our bags loaded with all kinds of stuff, most of them cookies and dogsnacks.
When I have the chance, I will try to go again a next time, because it is a super fun day out if you like animals.
Until next time..

Watching the cows

Checking out the donkey



Almost ready to go home

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox