Kong game

A while ago, I bought this great new toy of Kong for the dogs. It was looking funny and I tought maybe the dogs would like it. But when I put some foods in it, I found out, that all what I put in, was falling out with the same speed that I put it in.

So this toy had been in my closet for a few months, and all of a sudden I came up with this idea.

Kong with bicuits in it
This week arived the new Woefbox, and I had some sample food and dogbicuits in it, I put the food in the Kong, and on the edges I did half a biscuit, so the food wouldn't get out that easily as it did, first time I used it.
It worked!!!! Judy and Vivien found it most easy, they just trow around the Kong, and all the food just comes out, no problem. Scarlett was a bit confused, because normally she gets food in an easy way and this was a bit harder. Even both puppies and Anna had great fun with it.

I'm gonna see what foods I can use also for this toy, but in the meantime I think they are pretty happy with this.

Anna doing her best

Scarlett in full concentration

Lucky playing with the Kong

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox