Red Ruin by Albert Payson Terhune

As you may know, I'm a big fan of the books of Albert Payson Terhune. He was a writer in the time of the twenties and thirties of the past century. Most of his stories contained a dog, and almost all of the time this dog would be a collie.

You can imagine that I love those books, I love dogstories....

In the sixties a group of Sunnybank enthusiasts founded the Terhune Sunnybank Memorial. A group of devoted lovers of the stories, the collies, the place and the Master and the Mistress.
They do an awsome job in preserving the place and keeping the Sunnybank legacy alive.

Now the did a great discovery, in some archives they found lost stories who where only published in a newspaper in 1922 but never got published as a book. It is a mystery novel,  and it contains a collie! When I heard of this book I immediately got exited, and this week it arrived at my place. I'm totally happy, and already started reading.
I don't want to spoil the fun, so I'm gonna tell what it is all about, but it is mystery, with romance and a collie!  And I think that is enough to make it a great read.

If you are interested in this book the TSM (Terhune Sunnybank Memorial) offers those books for sale, there is a limited edition so don't wait too long, just send an email to TSMthelookout@yahoo.com and ask about the book Red Ruin.

You won't be dissapointed.

The book Red Ruin by Albert Payson Terhune
hardcover with dustjacket

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox