My drawing of Anice Terhune in the Lookout


Today again I share some small Sunnybank treasure of mine. A few years back I made a drawing of Anice Terhune and posted it on our Sunnybank facebook page. I got a few requests made to send the drawing to person who is chairman of the TSM, Terhune Sunnybank Memorial. I did so, and forgot about the drawing.

After a year, or even more, I forgot, the drawing of Anice Terhune (wife to Albert Payson Terhune, and the Mistress in the books) was even send to the TSM, and then The Lookout came, it is a small newsletter that is coming out every 6 months, with great Sunnybank news, about the place and history and such. And on the second page was my drawing. I was absolutely thrilled when I saw it. My drawing in my favorite newsletter.
And then they also called the cool women who are doing awsome stuff WOW, Women of Wisteria!!! That sounded so awsome. I never thought my silly drawing skills could bring me this.

If you want more info on the Lookout, or even order the new book Red Ruin By Albert Payson Terhune send an email to TSMthelookout@yahoo.com
I'm not sharing this because of profits or anything else, I just share this because I love Sunnybank and I really care.

My drawing in the Lookout

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox