No September Woefbox

What??..... No september woefbox??
Well no, it was actually this simple, I love to spoil my dogs, I really do, but, there was such an overload on goodies and treats, that I actually started to make them fat.
And that is not good ofcoarse. When my last woefbox arived I didn't even gave them all the treats that where in the box of a month before.
So I decided to skip just one month, and see what is left of all the goodies. If all is eaten and gone, and it seems the dogs are not growing fat, I will again order a new woefbox, because I find it so much fun to unpack it.
The subscribtion to woefbox is also 3 in a row, and then it stops. My first box was bought on the Animal event so I had 4 months in a row.
It looks now that at the end of this month most of the goodies are given, and I can take a new subscribtion again, if not then maybe in november.

So no woefbox, but who knows...




previous woefboxes!!

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox