Cutest dog

This weekend we had a great show, it was a younsters and veterans presentation of our breedclub.
It is a show where the presure is low and even non-show people enjoy to go.
For me ofcoarse it's a matter of life and death, and when my pirate princess (nickname for my Star) was placed 4, when there was such bad quality I was a bit pissed of, so to say.

But later on I had to enter the ring with Lucky!! I know he is wicked and cool and funny. And with his hormones taking the control over him, I had absolutely no change of getting him to show normally. He ended on the second place, but he was awarded to go to the cutest dog in show contest!!!

So at the end of the day we where in this contest!! I absolutey don't get how a dog becomes cuter then another, but it was great we where compeating.

Lucky did not win..... But we had fun, and I apparently have a cute dog!

my cute dog, picture taken by Klaas

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox