Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
A new year and some new things ahead.

First of all I really hope to write more on this blog. Probably that is the best resolution I have for 2016.  I do have ideas, but due to a lot of work I somethimes just don't write, and that is a shame, because in dogworld I have many adventures, I have my opinions, and I buy a lot of dogstuff that is great for reviewing.
I read in 2105 18 books, and 17 on them where dogbooks, now I made a new challenge to read 15 books, so many reviews will come up here.

It is get fit with your pet month, but I don't know what to do with that, I've started a plank challenge for myself, but the rest I have to figure that out.

For now it is hello 2016 and enjoy my writing over here.

Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox