DIY braintrain game

I wanted to post something actionlike for Fit dog Friday,
but there is not a lot action when rain is pooring all the time. And this morning it was again slippery.  So when we go walking, I just walk very carefully, I don't lett my dogs go offleace because, I don't want them to fall or wathever.

Ofcourse I never, ever skip a walk with my dogs, but it just isn't such big fun when we have to take care where we walk. So on days I can't walk them properly I will exercise them a bit more on the treadmill and give them a game.

So today I will give my doggies a nice game so they can get their energie into something.


We luckily now also have the season of the flu and colds and things like that, and there are many tissues around, so I made  great game out of a tissuebox!!
Just put 2 cookies in it, and the fun can begin!!!!!

It is one of the most simple do it yourselve games!!! And it will keep the doggies busy for a while.



 
 

Reacties

  1. Cute idea! My collies would just rip up the box though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Few of them do over here also, but when they crush the box, it will be even harder to get the coockie out, so it will make their brains work even harder :D

      Verwijderen
  2. Ha - great idea. I don't think the tissue box would last very long in this household though.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. oh no, they crush it, immediatly, but that is the fun of the game, then it is very hard to get the treats out!!!

      Verwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox