Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Map my dogwalk

Last weekend I made a walk with my doggies using the dog walk app on my Phone, I recently blogged about this app, and what great fun it is.
But I found out it might be not a great tracking app at all.

Ofcourse it is a fun app, and you can log your walking, and take nice pictures, but last Saturday I was trying a new route and mapped that one out.

When I came home I was a bit dissapointed that it was only 1,5 km's, and I Always tought that this route was way further. The weather was gorgeous so we enjoyed ourselves, but I find it so cool to see what kind of route I make and how far it is.

On my previous Phone I had this app called map my dogwalk, so I installed it when I came home from my walk.

I tried it and you guess, I was right the route I made was more then only 1,5 km's it turned out almost 4 km's!!!!!

What is also big fun on this app is,  that it counts your calories aswel!!!!
And it tracks the right route.

You cannot take pictures from this app, but you can pause your walk, and just take pictures with your Phone or camera and then resume your walk.

I think from now on I will stick with the map my dogwalk app!!!!!



Reacties

  1. That is a wonderful app! It's great to be able to track your route!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes isn't it!!! for me it is a great motivater too!!!

      Verwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Another great book, and I happen to be the lucky girl who has both of her books. It is the same, but the small one is the first one she published and the larger one is the new revisited one.

Why is this book a great one??? Well this one will explain with picutres to go with it, how the ideal collie should look. All parts of the collie come along while you read this book. Headtypes, what is a perfect shape of a head, what is acceptable, and various faults, in bigger and lesser degree. But also how angulation needs to be in front and back, and what is an acceptable tail! I think that it is very nice that all ellements come in to vision with many drawings,  because while explaining a form in letters, it is far more easy to see for youselve on a picture.

Many beautifull drawing from the hand of Mia are in this book, she really knows how to capture the beauty of the collie and make the standard of our breed into vision.
I do go over this book so many times, and it gives me a clear view of …

Snuffelbox!!!!

Snuffelbox, sounds great doensn't it?? I've been ordering the Woefbox for a while, and after 4 boxes I had a lot of treats for my dogs, that's cool ofcoarse but I don't want my dogs to be fat, so I decided to just quit the Woefbox.

Now I was almost finished with all the treats from the box, I found on the internet a similar kinda box, called Snuffelbox!!!! I got curious of it, so I decided to check it out.

Fun thing is, the Snuffelbox gives some percentage of the income to great sources like shelters and stuff, so while ordering a box, everytime I will give to charity aswell!
On the other hand it is a bit more expensive then the Woefbox, so that is a consideration.
With ordering I could say if I wanted to order for a small, medium, large or giant breed, so that is very handy also, and I could order it for one month, every month, or every tide of the year.

Now letts go and see what is in the box!!!


1 jar of premade icepopcicles for the doggies!!!
all for paws dental che…

Happy new Year

Happy new year to you all!!!!
It seems I'm not really consistant with writing my blog....... And I'm not gonna make new resolutions this year about bloging more or what so ever.
Instead I have a sweet little videoclip of Anna playing with her terribly anoying squeeky toy!!!!