Tasty Tuesday

This weekend was valentines day and I found that a great day, to make something nice for my doggies. A while back at dogshow I bought a coockiecutter, in the shape of a collie/sheltie, but I never found the time to use it.

And when I bake for myself, I have to eat it all, so a dogbiscuit seemed a better idea.

For this coockies, you only need

2 eggs
250 grams of flower
1 tablespoon of oatmeal
1 can of tuna fish, waterbased


preheat your oven on 180Celcius

Mix all the ingredients, until you get a big ball of daugh, when that happens, roll it out, until it is almost 5mm's thick. Then you can cut out the cookies or make freehand style coockies.

Bake for 20/30 minutes and done!!!!
Easy peasy, and my dogs loved it!!!!





the ingredients

Reacties

  1. Reacties
    1. My dogs really loved them, and it was super easy to make.

      Verwijderen
  2. Ohhhh they are adorable! I am so stupid! I thought they were for humans to eat! lol!! DakotasDen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Haha, well you could try that, I bit a small one into pieces at my trainingclass, but it was not bad, only I guess we humans like more sugar or salt in our food

      Verwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox