Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Three day Quote Challenge (Day 2)



Ok, there we go again!!! As I was yesterday, today I'm also posting a quote! I was tagged by my friend at Dakota's Den  I really have to say sorry to my virtual furry friend Dakota, that she is not a she, but actually a he, so sorry Dakota for turning you into a girl..

So here is my quote of today, There's Something delicious about writing the first few words of a story... You can never quite tell where they will take you.
Beatrix Potter



I Love the works of Beatrix Potter, and she is somehow kind of a hero to me, and she had a collie, some will say it's a border collie, but it is a collie.

Now on with the Challenge, I have to tag 3 new people!!

Now there is a challenge, because I just recently discovered the whole thing with following blogs, I just tag 1 for today, and try to find 1 for tomorrow!!

I tag today Murphy golden girl

There are three rules to this challenge, and they are:
1. Post for three consecutive days.
2. Choose and share one or three quotes each day.
3. Challenge three additional bloggers each day.

This was my quote for today, lets see what tomorrow will bring.

Reacties

  1. I LOVE THAT QUOTE! It's soooo true! I never knew that Beatrix Potter had a Collie! Thank you for sharing that. It is TOTALLY ok that you called Dakota a girl, EVERYONE thinks he is a girl...plus, the name Dakota can be for a boy or a girl. It's all good! Thank you for sharing that quote because I had never heard it before, also, I am going to go and check out Murphy Golden Girl, I don't know her! xoxo
    DakotasDen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'm a huge fan of Beatrix Potter, and strolling trough her paintings, I found some of a sable coloured collie, I would call in a rough collie, but some clame it is a border. But I don't really mind!

      Verwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Another great book, and I happen to be the lucky girl who has both of her books. It is the same, but the small one is the first one she published and the larger one is the new revisited one.

Why is this book a great one??? Well this one will explain with picutres to go with it, how the ideal collie should look. All parts of the collie come along while you read this book. Headtypes, what is a perfect shape of a head, what is acceptable, and various faults, in bigger and lesser degree. But also how angulation needs to be in front and back, and what is an acceptable tail! I think that it is very nice that all ellements come in to vision with many drawings,  because while explaining a form in letters, it is far more easy to see for youselve on a picture.

Many beautifull drawing from the hand of Mia are in this book, she really knows how to capture the beauty of the collie and make the standard of our breed into vision.
I do go over this book so many times, and it gives me a clear view of …

Snuffelbox!!!!

Snuffelbox, sounds great doensn't it?? I've been ordering the Woefbox for a while, and after 4 boxes I had a lot of treats for my dogs, that's cool ofcoarse but I don't want my dogs to be fat, so I decided to just quit the Woefbox.

Now I was almost finished with all the treats from the box, I found on the internet a similar kinda box, called Snuffelbox!!!! I got curious of it, so I decided to check it out.

Fun thing is, the Snuffelbox gives some percentage of the income to great sources like shelters and stuff, so while ordering a box, everytime I will give to charity aswell!
On the other hand it is a bit more expensive then the Woefbox, so that is a consideration.
With ordering I could say if I wanted to order for a small, medium, large or giant breed, so that is very handy also, and I could order it for one month, every month, or every tide of the year.

Now letts go and see what is in the box!!!


1 jar of premade icepopcicles for the doggies!!!
all for paws dental che…

Happy new Year

Happy new year to you all!!!!
It seems I'm not really consistant with writing my blog....... And I'm not gonna make new resolutions this year about bloging more or what so ever.
Instead I have a sweet little videoclip of Anna playing with her terribly anoying squeeky toy!!!!