Three day Quote Challenge (Day 3)

The final day of my quote challenge, thanks again my furry friend of Dakota's Den to tag me.
I must say that the quote's where not the hardest part, but to challenge new people to do so.
But in this few days I triggered me to start reading more blogs myselve, and I really enjoy to do so.
So for today I will only tag 1 new person to place quotes for 3 days!

My final quote is again by Albert Payson Terhune, A dog is just a dog, but a collie is............ A Collie
I love that frase so much, and I can't really explain, maybe colliepeople just feel the same about it.

 
For the person I tag now for the last time,                                                                                                
There are three rules to this challenge, and they are:
1. Post for three consecutive days.
2. Choose and share one or three quotes each day.
3. Challenge three additional bloggers each day.

 And I will Challenge  Its chewytime

I had a lot of fun doing this!!!!

Reacties

  1. I've never owned a collie, but there is something very special about them and their loyal owners too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. oh Yes they are very special, and I think there was no person in this world other then Albert Payson Terhune who could write such beautiful words about this wonderful breed

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Albert Payson Terhune did so many great sayings about dogs, it was almost hard to choose!

      Verwijderen
  3. Great photo and quote!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie plaatsen

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox