Woefbox May

Ofcourse there is a lot of spoiling going on here at Glamourace collies. At the animal event I bought another Woefbox for the furkids and again it is full of awsome great stuff.
Because I bought it at the animal event, I could choose my own kind of toy, wich is very handy because our pack just likes to destroy every toy they get. So I asked for a not so easy to destroy toy, and I must say it is a nice one. The animal event is now 2 weeks ago and the toy is still alive!!!

So what is in the box more?!




A trial package of dogfood, by a brand that is new to me,
the lettering on the package is not a great writing to me, so I think the brand
is called Orijen, but I'm not sure.
3 packages of Renske food!!! O my gosh, Anna loves this!!!!
a package of 4 beef sticks from Alhpa spirit, again a new brand to me
another can of wetfood also from the making of Orijen
a trial size of shampoo by greenfields
a great floss toy
Dog sushi!! great for showing
Chewy sticks
Chicken jerky, again great for showing
And ofcourse the undestructable toy!!!

I'm happy again with my Woefbox and so are the doggies!!!!

They love the green toy!!

What is in the Woefbox!!


Reacties

Populaire berichten van deze blog

The collie standard by Mia Ejerstad

Snuffelbox!!!!

Lucky unpacking the Snuffelbox